The World of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leroy Ridran

Go down

Leroy Ridran Empty Leroy Ridran

Post  Leroy Ridran Wed May 09, 2007 7:24 pm

Chapter One

Leroy was born to a poor family. He came into the world in a small hut, far beyond the Northern Mountains. It was cold outside. Very cold. They had no source of heat. The night he was born, his older sister, who was only four at the time, died from the cold. Leroy never knew his sister. His father died when he was only two years of age. The man was killed in the Dark Ages. The time which the Dark Lord (who has returned, in the form of Xander) first surfaced into the world. Leroy's father was a soldier in the Northern King's army, which fought the Dark Lord's army for many years. The war continued until Leroy was five. That was when the giant demon which had been the embodiment of the Dark Lord was finally defeated by a small order of warriors. They called themselves the Guardians of Lore. No one saw them for a very long time after that. His mother and him lived a fairly good existence for many years, until he decided he wanted to go and train as a knight. He left his mother when he was 13. He never saw her again.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Profile
Character Name: Sir Leroy Ridran
Character Class: Warrior
Character Experience:
Leroy Ridran Left_bar_bleue230/300Leroy Ridran Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

https://theworldoflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Leroy Ridran Empty Re: Leroy Ridran

Post  Leroy Ridran Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:23 pm

Chapter 2

The young boy was trapped. The demons had come on him while he was settling down for the night in a cave. They waited by the cave entrance now. One of them, a red one, smirked, and then spoke in a hissing voice that sounded like the devil himself."Boy. You have come into our lands. You have come into our home uninvited. Now, you will serve us. As food." The demon was very blunt about describing Leroy's fate. Another demon, a dark black one with eyes that had noting but darkness in them, glared at him, and spoke in a deeper, yet still hissing voice. If it was possible to sound more like the devil then the first one, then this did. "Boy. I will give you two choices." This black demon seemed to be the leader, judging by his size and the way he spoke. "You can serve us as dinner, or you can serve us as a slave. What do you choose?" All of the demons smirked, waiting eagerly for his reply.

Leroy looked them over, and thought for a moment. "I choose neither." He said boldly, and took a step forward. The black demon was outraged. "Then you will perish where you stand!" roared the demon. "Wait! I have another proposal for you." Leroy, a boy of only 14, was surprising even himself with his bravery. "What is this proposal, human?" asked the black demon. Leroy carefully positioned himself over a place which had soft dirt and no roots in the ceiling. "I will do whatever you please, if you can roar louder then me." Leroy hoped it would work. "HA! I accept your challenge of course!" the black demon stated, and then bellowed the largest roar ever heard in that area.

The cave shook, rocks tumbled. And in a flash, everything had fallen. A thin layer of dirt cracked over Leroy's head, but he was fine. The demons on the other hand, were not in good shape. He took this chance, and fled for his life. This wouldn't be the last time that Leroy Ridran fled for his life. Not even close.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Profile
Character Name: Sir Leroy Ridran
Character Class: Warrior
Character Experience:
Leroy Ridran Left_bar_bleue230/300Leroy Ridran Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

https://theworldoflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down