The World of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anaronix's small house

3 posters

Go down

Anaronix's small house Empty Anaronix's small house

Post  Anaronix Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:10 am

Also knowing that Anaronix isn't very good at building. He decided to build a house out of nicely cut yew logs. As Anaronix is an archer, he still knows quite a bit about woodcutting and that WAS his previous occupation/skill. He decided to go and get some logs. He went to a local area with lots and lots of yew trees. He started cutting. He cut many many logs and eventually he had enough for a small house. And to roll them back to his lot, he made a box with circular pieces of wood on it to roll the wood. "Perfect!" Anaronix said out loud as he was ready to roll the logs back.

OOC:I assume that is a good start with my 1 of 3 posts to build my house.

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Character Profile
Character Name: Anaronix
Character Class: Archer
Character Experience:
Anaronix's small house Left_bar_bleue26/300Anaronix's small house Empty_bar_bleue  (26/300)

Back to top Go down

Anaronix's small house Empty Re: Anaronix's small house

Post  Anaronix Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:53 pm

OOC: My previous post was Day 1. This is Day 2.
BIC:

Having cut so many logs Anaronix decided to take an entire day to haul his logs back to his house lot. It was going to take a very long time, so he started at 8 A.M. He took many logs each time. This went on until 12 P.M. He then decided to take a break at his housing lot. He had done about 1/4 of the job he needed to do. He sat down on the nicely green grass and sat against a tree. Anaronix fell asleep. At about 3 pm he woke up. He realized he had slept so long so he decided to start working fast. As fast as the wind. As fast as the speed of light. And he did. At about 6 PM. When it was just starting to get dark, he ended. The logs were all ready to build with at his building site.

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:
Anaronix's small house Left_bar_bleue26/300Anaronix's small house Empty_bar_bleue  (26/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaronix Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:25 pm

DAY THREE: OOC: i am going to almost completely build my house in this post

After Anaronix woke up and ran his normal morning routine, he was ready to build. He had all of the nescessary tools. He had an axe and all of the tools he needed. In order to build his house, he cut the logs into a circular cylinder shape. He started by digging a groove for a first set of logs to be buried in the ground as a foundation. Then, he built each log up on each of the four sides. It was going to be a square.

DAY FOUR:

Today, Anaronix got up and ran his normal morning routine. He was ready to start building. Again. This time. he was going to go a little but faster so that maybe he could get it done by tomorrow. He stacked about 3/4 of the logs for the walls of his house by about 4 p.m. "Today, I am going to work late," Anaronix said to himself. He worked until 8 p.m. and the walls were up.

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaronix Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:37 pm

DAY FIVE: OOC: This is completion hopefully.

As Anaronix woke up. He ran his normal morning routine. This time, he had 1/4 of the work still to do. He got to it. He placed each log EXACTLY how he wanted it. He knew that when he would be done, it would pass his standards. As he worked throughout the morning he worked faster and faster, and he finished soon than expected. He was now going to run a quality test. "Now for the test of material and placement quality for my finest work of all," Anaronix said as he begun his inspection. After his quality inspection was done, he made a private aunnouncement that his house was done. Well, lets hope SOMEBODY realizes I build my first house."

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:04 pm

Leroy Ridran spied the building as it was being built whilst in the tavern. He checked it every day until it was completed. It was Anaronix's it seemed, that or he had been hired to build it for some other villager. His curiosity finally got the best of him, and Leroy began walking to the little home. Once he had reached the door, he brought a fist up to chest level, and rapped hard on the door. He heard low thunks every time his gloved hands hit the door.

Once he had (customarily for a new visitor to do) knocked 5 times, and composed himself, and quickly gave himself a once-over. He was wearing leather pants, and a leather shirt, studded with metal on the front. On his hands he wore leather gloves which were covered in a thin layer of steel plates to provide both flexibility and protection. His blond hair was neatly brushed, though a few hairs still stuck up in spots. His blue eyes glinted in the setting sun, which shone straight in his eyes, just getting over the roof of the house. The knight waited for the door to open. Patiently.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Profile
Character Name: Sir Leroy Ridran
Character Class: Warrior
Character Experience:
Anaronix's small house Left_bar_bleue230/300Anaronix's small house Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

https://theworldoflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaronix Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:06 pm

Anaronix walked to the door. He opened the nicely crafted willow door. "Welcome to my house, Sir Ridran!"

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Ridran Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:08 pm

"Please, address me as Leroy." Leroy said calmly, and stepped through the proffered doorway. "Thank you for letting me in, Anaronix. I am fairly sure now that this is your house, is it not?" Leroy said, examining the home. It looked new, and smelled of trees. It was a comforting smell of leaves and sap. Leroy took a few more paces inside, and then shut the door slowly behind him.

Leroy Ridran
Guardian of Lore
Guardian of Lore

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Profile
Character Name: Sir Leroy Ridran
Character Experience:
Anaronix's small house Left_bar_bleue230/300Anaronix's small house Empty_bar_bleue  (230/300)

https://theworldoflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:12 pm

Orion looked across the path to where a newly built house was. He then saw Leroy enter, and close the door. Orion, who had been wearing a dirty shirt because he was working on some new furniture, changed into a bright green tunic and pants, and although it wasn't nessescary, he placed a small dagger in his belt. He took of his steel gaunlets and put a light clothed material glove studded with metal. He then left and, as Leroy had done so, knocked five times on the door, and waited.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Character Profile
Character Name: Orion Flame-Eye
Character Experience:
Anaronix's small house Left_bar_bleue170/300Anaronix's small house Empty_bar_bleue  (170/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaronix Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:59 am

Anaronix opened the door. "Hi orion!"

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:24 pm

" Good evening Anaronix. And to you too, Leroy." He waved at Leroy. " Ahh, I like the smell of newly built houses." He told Anaronix as he sniffed the air.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:
Anaronix's small house Left_bar_bleue170/300Anaronix's small house Empty_bar_bleue  (170/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaronix Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:01 am

"Yes, I do too. By the way, why are you guys just randomly standing in my house?"

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:15 am

" Well... Ah.. I've got nothing." He told Anaronix and sat himself down in a seat.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaronix Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:56 pm

"Ok. So. What shall we do now?"

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:25 pm

" Well. A show of skills is always nice." He snapped his fingers and a small flame started dancing on it.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaronix Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:30 pm

Rolling Eyes "Fine, go ahead and do your show of tricks! Not that I'm a, a little jealous of any sort at all..."

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:35 pm

" Well... I heard you were a good archer. There arent many good ones around, most can't even hit a target ten feet in front of them." Orion picked up an apple and tossed it in the air. By the time it reached Orion's hand, it was already burning to the core.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Anaronix Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:42 pm

" Ah well then. Watch this," Anaronix said. Anaronix tossed an apple right at the part of the wall that was unstable. Anaronix took out his bow and arrows and shot it before it could even damage the air.

Anaronix
Peasant
Peasant

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Orion Flame-eye Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:20 am

" Interesting... Lets try doing a mix. I'll toss the apple in the air, you shoot your arrow, I light it on fire." Orion tossed the apple into the air.

Orion Flame-eye
OVERPOWERED
OVERPOWERED

Character Profile
Character Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down